There are a number of documentaries and movies on overfishing and emptying our oceans. Here is a top ten list of best ocean and or overfishing documentaries (in no particular order) ;-)
- Sandgrains, about overfishing in the Cape Verdi's @ http://sandgrains.matchboxmedia.org/index.php
- End of the Line @ http://endoftheline.com/film
- Empty Oceans, Empty Nets @ http://www.pbs.org/emptyoceans/
- Farming the seas @ http://www.pbs.org/emptyoceans/
- Darwins Nightmare @ http://www.darwinsnightmare.com/
What's the festival called?